HARD CANDY PRODUCTION LINE
Hard candies that appeared in England in the 17th century are produced by boiling the sugar raw material and flavoring it with different flavors. They are brought beautiful and interesting with molds and are consumed greatly by people. The liquid used in production is a chilled and saturated solution with a moisture content of about 2.5%. This liquid is the amorphous form of sugar and a highly viscous liquid. Thanks to its structure, the sugar doesn’t return to the crystal form during the cooling process and the hard candies retain their quality and taste.
HARD CANDY PRODUCTION
Hard sugar production has started to increase significantly in recent years thanks to many factors. The most important of these are;
- Development of production methods and processing equipment
- The emergence of components that make it easier to obtain products
- Increased demand due to quality, price and taste
- The development of faster and inexpensive packaging, storage and distribution methods
HOW MAKE HARD CANDY?
Sugar and glucose in a predetermined amount are mixed with water.
- Sugar and glucose in a predetermined amount are mixed with water.
- The mixture is boiled in a professional kettle.
- The dissolved mixture is pumped into the cooker.
- The cooked mixture is placed in the cooling system.
- Food dyes, organic acids and flavors are added and mixed by the workers.
- Molds are used to shape.
- Hard candies are packaged and made ready for distribution.
HARD CANDY MANUFACTURING MACHINERY
Auto Weighing and Mixing System
It is used to mix certain sugar, glucose and water according to the preset prescription. As it is automatic, it allows the amounts to be adjusted more precisely.
It melts the mixture homogeneously using heat and forms a saturated solution. It is presented with measuring instruments, allowing easy adjustment of required values.
Liquid transfer pumps are used for easy and hygienic delivery of the mixture to the other stage. The pressure difference is used to ensure transfer.
It is used to prevent crystallization by providing the mixture to cook. A vacuum pump is used to remove the gases that will damage the product during cooking.
The mixture is kept ready for other processes by the cooker. The mixer of the cooker prevents from losing the mixture’s homogeneity.
SERVO COOLING SYSTEM
It includes a cooling tunnel used for cooling the mixture. Thanks to its conveyor structure, a cooling process compatible with mass production is realized.
Different molds are used to transform candies into interesting shapes. It works integrated with the cooling system.